There are a lot of reasons why you should not be drinking your tap water. With groundwater tainted by things like toxic waste and fracking, your water could actually be poisonous. Do you really want to be drinking that water? The answer is: probably not. This is exactly why you want to use a whole-house water filtration system. Not only is having filtered water at home better for your health – it is also better to shower with and it can maintain the longevity of your pipes. Still not convinced that filtered water is better? Here are some benefits of having a whole-house water filtration system.
- The water is more potable. Of course, filtering your water will provide more potable drinking water. In any given public water supply, there may be carcinogens that could prove to be extremely harmful. This is especially the case if you live in a rural industrial community where there are oil wells, fracking, or some kind of manufacturing process.
- It removes chlorine from water. Chlorine is one of the most harmful substances in water. It finds its way through the public filtration system because it is so prevalent in industrial waste. With a whole-house water filtration system – like the one provided by Freytech Inc. - you won’t have to worry about dangerous doses of chlorine. Not only can chlorine make you sick – it can also greatly increase the chances of getting cancer. It can also cause problems with other major organs, like the liver and the spleen. This is why it is so critical to filter out chlorine.
- It keeps your pipes in better shape. Harmful substances in pipes can actual cause some corrosion and degradation. Eventually, these pipes can start to leak or burst as a result. This is especially the case if you have minerals building up. These minerals can actually cause deposits on your pipes, which can result in all sorts of problems. By filtrating the water, you won’t have to worry about calcium and mineral deposits latching on, causing the pipes to potentially crack.
- Filtered water is better for the skin and hair. When it comes down to it, filtered water is also great for your skin and hair. Non-filtered water can be harsh on your skin and it can dry out your hair. If you are wondering why your skin and scalp is so dry – it may be because your water is not filtered. With softer water, your skin will start to feel much softer and your hair will be stronger and a lot more lustrous.
- Clothing lasts longer. Another big reason why you may want to go with a whole-house water filtration system is because it will make your clothing last longer. When it comes down to it, unfiltered water can actually be much more gentle on your clothing. This means that whites will be whiter, colors will be brighter and your fabric will be softer. In the end, if you want to make your clothing last longer, you may want to invest in a comprehensive water filtration system in your home.